I.R.I.S., a company specializing in Intelligent Document Recognition (IDR), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Optimized IT Infrastructure (ICT), has announced the signature of a distribution agreement with DELTACO, supplier and distributor of IT products in Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
With the addition of the new distributor, I.R.I.S. is boosting its sales presence in the Nordic region. Effective immediately, the deal will allow the distributor to sell I.R.I.S.' products and solutions for both Windows and Mac. “In order to accommodate the growing interest in I.R.I.S. products in Nordics we have decided to enlarge our presence on this fast-moving market. Selecting the right distributor was a critical aspect of this decision. With DELTACO as our distributor, we have found experienced and ambitious partners that will help us attract technically sophisticated private and professional users and thus successfully pursue our growth strategy ", comments Bernard de Fabribeckers, Worldwide Sales Director of I.R.I.S. Products & Technologies.
I.R.I.S.’ new partner will distribute the following software and hardware solutions:
- Readiris Pro 14 and Corporate Editions - OCR solution converting batches of paper documents, PDFs, or image files into digital files
- IRISCompressor and IRISCompressor Pro - Converts a standard image (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, image PDF, etc.) into a much smaller PDF
- IRISNotes Express 2 and Executive 2 - Smart Digital Pen that stores handwritten notes and turns them into editable digital text
- IRIScan Anywhere 3 - Mobile scanning solution that enables on-the go users to capture information from all kinds of documents, process and export them to the Cloud (Evernote®, Dropbox, etc.).
- IRIScan Book 2 and IRIScan Book Executive 2 – Solution for scanning books and magazines anytime, anywhere and without ripping pages off.
I.R.I.S. Introduces Readiris™ 12 for Mac
Software > News
I.R.I.S. has announced the upcoming release of its OCR software Readiris™ 12 for Mac. The solution is developed in two different versions, Readiris™ 12 Pro for Mac and Readiris™ 12 Corporate for Mac.
FineReader Express Edition for Mac with Snow Leopard Support Released
Software > News
ABBYY has announced that FineReader Express Edition for Mac now supports Mac OS X v. 10.6 Snow Leopard. Released in 2009, ABBYY FineReader Express Edition for Mac is an optical character recognition application which converts...
How to Get the Best OCR Results Possible When Working with ABBYY FineReader
Software > Learning Center
Selecting the right options is the key to getting quality OCR results. In deciding which options to use, what matters is the type and complexity of your paper document as well as the purpose you will use the electronic version...
Kodak’s Smart Touch Feature Now Integrated with PaperVision and ImageSilo
Software > In Depth
Kodak’s Smart Touch Feature has now been integrated into PAPERVISION ENTERPRISE, the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software and IMAGESILO, the SaaS ECM Service, products of Digitech Systems, Inc. The document capture...
ABBYY Has Started a New Strategic Distribution Relationship with Ingram Micro Inc.
Companies > News
ABBYY has announced a new strategic distribution relationship with Ingram Micro Inc., which is currently the largest technology distributor in the world. Selected ABBYY products, including FineReader, Lingvo, PDF Transformer, and...